Dr. Michelle Lefebvre MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

July 17th, 2015
Great Pediatrician
I thought she was great with my daughter and the care she provided was great and my daughter likes her.

October 27th, 2014
Dr. Lefebvre
Dr. Lefebvre is very abrupt and does not have the best bed side manners. She has never spent more than 15 with children. I've spent more time in the waiting room then speaking with her. Her staff can be but has dropped the ball more times than they were helpful. I'm looking to switch to another provider. Would only recommend for basic care.

October 6th, 2014
Spent very little time discussing my child's complex medical issues. Did not seem to want to get involved, and repeatedly deferred to specialist when what I want is someone to help me build a big picture and connect the dots. Mispronounced a key diagnostic term, which though trivial, added to my feeling that I should take my child to someone more experienced who was willing to really participate in achieving overall health for my child. Somewhat detached manner. I agree that she needs more experience. Additionally, though some of the staff is quite sweet, most of them have an offputting and cold manner. The offices are dreary as well.

January 7th, 2012
Needs more experience
Very sweet doctor with kids but basically followed the book instead of giving me real world advice. Ended up going to a specialist for my child's problem instead. She didn't seem to have enough experience yet.