Michelle Legall MD Patient Reviews

3.8

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Legall is an awesome doctor, I been going to her over 7 years now. However, it never fails something goes wrong. Long office waits, what the purpose of an appointment, front desk staff can take up some professionalism class, on how to speak and greet since they are the face of the office. Follow-ups are a concern, I have to contact the office over and over to get an answer to something or for them to follow back up. There a lot of room for improvement, but once you see Dr. Legall she is very understanding and personable.

March 7th, 2016
Poor

December 8th, 2015
Caring & thorough physician
Dr. Legall correctly diagnosed me w/an iron overload disorder that others doctors missed. She truly cares about each patient!

September 14th, 2015
Caring very good bed side manner
I am very comfortable with her. She seem to know exactly what to do for you, when you explanting what is wrong. I really enjoy her as my family doctor. Already recommend several members of my family to her.

April 16th, 2015
Great physician

January 12th, 2015
Very friendly staff. Very clean office.

January 8th, 2015
As a new patient I am yet for the doctor to see me. She introduced herself one minute on first visit and handed me over to her practitioners assistant and that is the last I have seen of the doctor. Been trying for there office to call my ins to get a preauthorized referral bit they have not done anything for me yet even though I again asked the practitioner to follow up. Pretty disappointed in there professionalism. Will follow up my next apt then decide to either change doctors or not

October 16th, 2014
her staff was awesome and her office manager was so professional

September 17th, 2014
A patient well served
I am nervous when visiting the doctor.Dr. Legall puts me at ease and most importantly,she takes the time to listen and answers all of my questions . I always leave her office with an increased level of comfort.

July 11th, 2014
Patient
I appreciated her politeness and concern. She listens to everything I say and takes all my concerns as an issue.

October 17th, 2013
Office staff controls the Doctor Horrible Wait times
Worst experience of my life with this practice. Ever. Front desk girl is psychotic. Office Manager, Crazy too. Staff is conceited, rude, and has no clue about courtesy, time management, following up with patient care, returning patient or Pharmacy calls. What a nightmare dealing with these crazy women. Dr. Legall is going to lose her business if she doesn't stand up and get rid of the controlling crazy sisters running her and "Integrity" Family Medicine. May want to recheck the meaning of the word "Integrity".

September 10th, 2013
I just came from this office. I have never had a worse experience. The staff did try to be helpful, once I got inside, but they are untrained and very unprofessional. I arrived early since it was my first time there, appointment was at 1PM, arrived at 12;30PM, had to leave and come back because the office was closed for lunch!!! I guess they all go to lunch at one time! I knew that Dr. Legall was out and agreed to see the other Dr. on staff, yes, right, he was a PA and totally unprofessional!! I saw him for about 2 minutes and he did not ask me any questions or any of my concerns... he just agreed to write me a perscription, and that was it. After I filled out paper work for the first hour I was there, I finally left there around 3 PM..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FIRST AND LAST TIME.