Dr. Michelle Legall MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Humble, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
You need to do your research before you see this doctor!
I have been a patient with this doctor for about three and a half years and unfortunately her true colors eventually came out!! I wish we ( my wife and I) could have seen this a lot sooner. A lot of time wasted and our trust in this Dr dwindled as the years progressed. As I read several of the reviews on this website and others before I wrote my review the ones with 'one star' really really really were accurate. She is a great doctor on the facade but the truth is she does not have the bedside manner a wonderful Dr exhibits. She has a lot of in-house medical businesses that does absolutely no benefit to her nor her patients, and The Uncanny thing is Dr. Michelle Legall imposes these in-house medical businesses upon you when it really does not Merit the visit nor the benefit of your visit.........and the s***** thing is she doesn't even follow up with those tests but expects you to pay for them through insurance or whatever form of payment you have. Please do yourself a favor and reevaluate in seeing this physician as she does not put your priority first nor your well being. Her staff is very ghetto (lack of a better word)... but if that's who she wants representing her that is her choice. Furthermore, if you like to wait a very long time for your visit you scheduled month weeks or days in advance....... you have come to the right place. I am happy my wife and I have moved on and found a wonderful doctor that does put our needs first, and takes our concerns seriously.....and doesn't make you take tests that are not warranted just because they are a in house service that she makes you believe is warranted for your overall health..... don't forget doctors can be coo coo too and can talk a good game but don't be the loser here.... be a winner and find a doctor who doesn't have unprofessional staff, and puts you FIRST..... Overall it makes me wonder if she has this much 'miss-trust' with her business how much does she believe in herself as a physician who is truly running a circus!

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Legall is an awesome doctor, I been going to her over 7 years now. However, it never fails something goes wrong. Long office waits, what the purpose of an appointment, front desk staff can take up some professionalism class, on how to speak and greet since they are the face of the office. Follow-ups are a concern, I have to contact the office over and over to get an answer to something or for them to follow back up. There a lot of room for improvement, but once you see Dr. Legall she is very understanding and personable.

March 8th, 2016
Poor

December 8th, 2015
Caring & thorough physician
Dr. Legall correctly diagnosed me w/an iron overload disorder that others doctors missed. She truly cares about each patient!

September 14th, 2015
Caring very good bed side manner
I am very comfortable with her. She seem to know exactly what to do for you, when you explanting what is wrong. I really enjoy her as my family doctor. Already recommend several members of my family to her.

April 16th, 2015
Great physician

March 9th, 2015
Great doctor

January 12th, 2015
Very friendly staff. Very clean office.

January 9th, 2015
As a new patient I am yet for the doctor to see me. She introduced herself one minute on first visit and handed me over to her practitioners assistant and that is the last I have seen of the doctor. Been trying for there office to call my ins to get a preauthorized referral bit they have not done anything for me yet even though I again asked the practitioner to follow up. Pretty disappointed in there professionalism. Will follow up my next apt then decide to either change doctors or not

October 16th, 2014
her staff was awesome and her office manager was so professional

September 18th, 2014
A patient well served
I am nervous when visiting the doctor.Dr. Legall puts me at ease and most importantly,she takes the time to listen and answers all of my questions . I always leave her office with an increased level of comfort.

July 11th, 2014
Patient
I appreciated her politeness and concern. She listens to everything I say and takes all my concerns as an issue.