Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Boger
Dr. Michelle Boger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Boger is affiliated with IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and Riley Hospital For Children. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Boger has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Michelle Boger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.