A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Boger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Boger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle A Boger MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Boger practice?
- Dr. Michelle Boger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Boger practices Urology near Tell City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Princeton, IN.
See Tell City Urologists.