A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Levy Mandalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Levy Mandalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Levy Mandalla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy Mandalla graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Levy Mandalla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Levy Mandalla MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Levy Mandalla practice?
- Dr. Michelle Levy Mandalla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Levy Mandalla practices Pediatrics near Brecksville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Brecksville Pediatricians.