Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Lewis
Dr. Michelle Lewis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus, Spring Valley Hospital and St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus. Dr. Lewis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michelle Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.
Dr. Elena Langdon
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi10
Dr. Robert Gatlin
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi43
Dr. Joseph Edwards
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Henderson, NV 0.55 mi30