Dr. Michelle Li MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine New York, NY

October 20th, 2009
Excellent physician
Dr. Michelle Li was my primary care physician for three years until her office location moved from Chinatown to Midtown. For the last three years due to relocations of my own, I have been struggling to find a new PCP who is anywhere near as professional and kind as Dr. Li is to no avail. Now that I live in New Jersey but still work in Manhattan, I've decided to go back to Dr. Li as my PCP. In short, there is no one who I trust more as my personal physician than Dr. Li. Great bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable and professional. She takes the time to talk through your questions as her patient rather than rushing you out the door after handing over a co-pay. Dr. Li is the best!

June 15th, 2009
Very good service!
Dr. Li is kind, patient, gentle, and polite. She spent a great deal of time with me and diagnosed what was wrong accurately. I have decided to have her as my primary care provider.

October 25th, 2008
Excellent doctor
Dr. Li has an excellent bedside manner and depth of knowledge. She is patient and kind, and takes her time during an exam so as not to make patients feel rushed through. Outstanding follow-up.