A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Liebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Liebert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Liebert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebert graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Liebert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle DR Liebert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Liebert practice?
- Dr. Michelle Liebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Liebert practices Ophthalmology near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Ophthalmologists.