Dr. Michelle Liebert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Liebert?

August 22nd, 2017

Worse doctor we have ever been to for our children

We waited for more than two hours and then the doctor advised us to have surgery on both of my child's eyes while running out of the door without giving us a chance to ask appropriate questions. Will never recommend and everybody should stay away.

March 4th, 2013

needs a new profession

The office staff was very attentive and kind. Liebert is another story. She may be very proficient at what she does- but she is lacking a certain decorum. I understand her specialty is pediatrics, but she talked to my husband and I as if were were children as well - very condescendingly. We brought my son in for 2 visits. During both visits, she rolled her eyes at our inquiries. She told us to write all our questions down and bring them with us to the next appointment. Called office several times over several days w/ inquiry re: my son's MRI- to no avail. A staff member said she'd e-mail me the results. I guess she wasn't allowed to, because that's when a different doctor called to tell me (very bluntly- like I was bothering him) that he could't tell me. My son is scheduled to undergo eye surgery- with a different provider.

March 2nd, 2017