A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Lierl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Lierl, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lierl graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lierl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lierl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans