A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Lierl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lierl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lierl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Lierl, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lierl graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lierl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Brennan Lierl MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Lierl practice?
- Dr. Michelle Lierl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Lierl practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Allergists, Cincinnati Pediatricians, and Cincinnati Pulmonologists.