A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Lindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Lindley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospitalist medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lindley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans