A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Lindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Lindley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospitalist medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lindley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Claudia Lindley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Lindley practice?
- Dr. Michelle Lindley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Lindley practices Pediatrics near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Pediatricians.