Dr. Michelle Loh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

December 7th, 2015
She was a God send for our family!
Dr. Michelle Loh helped save my sons life when he was just 5 weeks old. She has been an amazing and compassionate pediatritian and I thank God for her! Her bedside manner is incredibly reassuring and compassionate and she takes educating the parents very seriously. She always told me what tests were being done, why they were looking for, what to expect before and after, and she did a very thorough job of making me understand even complicated medical concepts. She never left us until she knew we understood her and she always stayed a little longer to visit and ease our worries. I love this doctor and so do my children! My son is now 9 and she sees my daughter as well.

March 24th, 2011
Excellent doctor
We were randomly assigned to Dr. Loh almost 14 years ago when our first daughter was born and she happened to be the pediatrician on duty. We have taken all three of our kids to see her ever since - even though her office is an hour from our house and there is a different doctor not 3 minutes from our house. She always makes us feel like she actually remembers us, which some doctors can't seem to do. Dr. Loh is friendly and has never given me a single reason to doubt her.

August 2nd, 2010
Not sure she is taking patients
I still feel a review is worth giving because even though I don't think she is taking new patients, she does rounds at the LL hospital. Dr. Loh is the best pediatrition I have ever experienced. When my son was sick with Meningitis, she not only gave us the best and most thorough care, she was also a source of strength for me and my family. She shed tears with us, she talked to us in a way we would understand but was not condesending. She went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as she could. She checked in on us even when she was off work. She called me at home to check on my son and how I was doing too! In a fatih-based hospital, I have to say, she was the most Christ like experience of the entire two weeks we were there, and continues to be the reason we stay with Loma Linda. My son adores her and I truly have nothing bad at all to say about her. What was the biggest nightmare as a parent, was also the very situation in which her gifts were portrayed and I came to know an amazing doctor! If your child is in her care, trust that she is giving it her all!