Learn more about Dr. Michelle Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Love is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Love, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Love has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle H Love MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. Love practice?
- Dr. Michelle Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Love practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.