A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Love, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Love has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle H Love MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. Love practice?
- Dr. Michelle Love has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Love practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.