A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Bauer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Bauer practice?
- Dr. Michelle Bauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Bauer practices Family Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Family Physicians.