Dr. Michelle Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Hickory, NC

2.5

March 24th, 2016
She Has A Vindictive Side
It's sad that a doctor has attitude of "I just don't care". She treats me, and I imagine others, as if they are criminals. Perhaps only doctors with chronic pain should be allowed to become pain doctors.

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Brown is an excellent doctor. I have chronic lower back pain and she has helped me tremendously. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

October 8th, 2010
Try another Dr. Brown is Unprofessional
Have been treated by Both Browns and Ms. Michelle is a poor canidate for bedside manners, follow up, LISTENING TO YOUR PROBLEM, Paying attention.I did not like this woman as a person in the professional field nor would I like her if I met her on the street. She is rude, concieted and out right uncaring!Try another DR if you have a choice, I wouldn't take my ex wife to see this woman and that is pretty bad!

September 10th, 2010
No Need for Rudeness
Brown does not spend time with you, leaves it to the staff. Will not listen to your problems or concerns and sends information without your consent. She also gave medication during a proceedure I had told HER more than ONCE I DID NOT WANT WHICH CAUSED A REACTION. SHE ALSO TAKES ALL YOU SAY OUT OF CONTEXT AND MAKES YOU SOUND BAD TO EVERYONE INVOLED IN YOUR CARE.

June 5th, 2010
Michelle Brown
Will violoate your HIPPA RIGHTS disregard anything you have to say. Treat you like a lower class person than herself and not listen to any thing medicial you have to say. If you have a test .. mri, cat, x-ray hope you have another doctor to read it or the only comment she will give is"it is fine or could be better! This is one Doctor who the Medicial board needs to investigate not just her bedside manner but her prescripiton writting habits as well. I suggest you use one of the other doctors shes not professional shes only out to bill your insurance!