A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Mix Harris MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Michelle Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Harris practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.