A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Harris practice?
Dr. Michelle Harris practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.