Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Mix
Dr. Michelle Mix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mix is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Mix has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Mix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. James Schumacher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi48
Dr. Michael Gordon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi38
Dr. Basil Alkhatib
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi6