Dr. Michelle Miller Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Miller?

Huge fan of Michelle Miller

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Year 2 seeing Dr. Miller. Best OBGYN I've seen in 39 years. Thoroughly reviews my background, patient, intelligent, educates me without asking, plus answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed. Very good experience with Dr. Miller and her staff. I recommend.

Stay Away

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Stay as far away as possible. Poor bedside manner and does not take your feelings into consideration. Because of A mistake she made with me, I had to have additional procedures and scan after scan because of it. She wouldn't admit to any fault nor would she reduce or eliminate any payment out of our pocket after insurance, which came to almost $3,000. Stay as far away as possible. I'm even considering switching clinics all together.

patient

Posted on July 28th, 2012

Dr. Miller has had a profound effect in my medical life. Not only has she always made me feel comfortable, but she never made me to feel like I was rushed. She was always compassionate and and very honest in her medical diagnosis. I can't wait until she is in practice again. Tis truly is one of the few doctors I would highly recommend to women who are looking for an incredible doctor.

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Fantastic, professional, caring

Best doctor ever!

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I had a very difficult pregnancy with many high risk issues. Despite my high levels of anxiety, I had all the faith in the world that she would give me the best care possible. Very competent, caring, and energetic. Recommended her to all my friends who are also happy with her care.

I travel over 30 miles to see this doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I found Dr. Miller when I was living in Racine. Even after I moved away (30 miles!), I still travel back to Racine to see her. She is knowledgeable, takes the time to get to know her patients personally as well as medically, and I find her bedside manner to be excellent.

Posted on November 17th, 2010

superb medical care with my special issues.

I changed doctors

Posted on December 9th, 2008

This doctor was far from what I was looking for. All she said was, try for a year and a half if you don;t get pregnant come back. I did get pregnant and started bleeding, They didn't do anything to check if I could save my pregnancy. After my visit to the ER to confirm I was miscarrying, she called me and asked, "why was I crying?". And it doesn't end here. I went to a follow up one month after. And a couple weeks later I was having some stabbing pain, and I called to get an appointment. And this is why I looked for anothe doctor. The nurse wouldn;t give me an appointment, she said that I take Tylenol, and if in a week I was still in pain, to call back! When I was seen by a competent physician, he found I had a lot of endometriosis and had me do the right treatment.

Posted on January 7th, 2017