Mar 16th, 2013

I don't think I could have been in a darker place. Dr. Magid and Vance Tilton (her head nurse) saved my life. And never did I feel embarrassed or ashamed for seeing a psychiatrist.

Oct 29th, 2012

She's great! Compassionate and intelligent.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Apr 23rd, 2012

She is very easy to talk to. She will not judge you, but rather, she will join you through your journey of life. She will laugh with your joy and sympathize with your struggles. But most of all, she understands that everybody is unique, that we all have good and bad within us, and that we are wonderfully human.

Dec 4th, 2011

I've been seeing her now for 3 years. She is professional and warm. She communicates like a real person, instead of using doctor jargon. She'll take the time to get to know you and understand your individual needs. It is hard to get an initial appointment with her (I don't know if she is accepting new patients), but once you are a patient of hers, you will feel safe and confident in the care you receive.

Oct 3rd, 2010

Dr. Magid is both kind and knowledgeable. She's up to date on everything current in psychiatry. She took amazing care of my mother and was conscientous about keeping other providers in the loop. It's worth the wait, if you can get in to see her.