A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Marcincuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Marcincuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcincuk
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcincuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcincuk graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Marcincuk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Caruso Marcincuk MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Marcincuk practice?
- Dr. Michelle Marcincuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.