A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Marcincuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Marcincuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcincuk graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Marcincuk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Caruso Marcincuk MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Marcincuk practice?
- Dr. Michelle Marcincuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.