A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Marine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Marine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Marine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marine graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Marine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Annette Marine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Marine practice?
- Dr. Michelle Marine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Marine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.