A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Marrinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Marrinan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrinan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marrinan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Marrinan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrinan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Marrinan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Siegel Marrinan MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Marrinan practice?
- Dr. Michelle Marrinan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Marrinan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Greenwich Otolaryngologists.