Learn more about Dr. Michelle Marrinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Marrinan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Marrinan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrinan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Marrinan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marrinan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Marrinan practice?
Dr. Michelle Marrinan practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT and Bronx, NY.
See Stamford Otolaryngologists.