A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Marrinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Marrinan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrinan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Marrinan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Marrinan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrinan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Marrinan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Siegel Marrinan MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Marrinan practice?
- Dr. Michelle Marrinan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Marrinan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Greenwich Otolaryngologists.