A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Matin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Matin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Matin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Matin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Matin practice?
- Dr. Michelle Matin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Matin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.