A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Matin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Matin practice?
Dr. Michelle Matin practices Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Obstetrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Anesthesiologists, and Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.