A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Matin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Matin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Matin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Matin practice?
- Dr. Michelle Matin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Matin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.