A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Matin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Matin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Matin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Matin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Matin practice?
- Dr. Michelle Matin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Matin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.