Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Maureau
Dr. Michelle Maureau, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Sheridan, MI and Three Rivers, MI (and 13 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Maureau is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Waterbury Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Maureau has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michelle Maureau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Alexander Bobrov
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Gerald Edwards
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi25
Dr. Mukta Kapdi
Family Medicine, Residency
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi