A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle May is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle May, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee May MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. May practice?
- Dr. Michelle May has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle May practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.