inactive

Michelle C McCusker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2013
Retired
Dr. McCusker has retired. If you did not give her a signed medical release before the doors closed, they are at Charleston Women's Wellness Center in North Charleston, South Carolina. I found out I was pregnant with our 5th, last child and first girl, the weekend she closed her practice! She delivered my 1st and my 4th, another doctor at her practice delivered my 3rd. I have zero complaints, except that I was very sad to find out she was retiring. She's practiced for 30 something years though. Congrats Dr. M! Your fans still adore you...any plans for the 16th of October...I'm sure Dr. H wouldn't mind you stepping in! I wish you very well.

April 8th, 2013
I need to find her
Dr. Mccusker is awesome. She delivered my son via c-section, she was there from the begining of my pregnacy til the end and then after for post op check ups. I read her office is closed and the phone number doesnt work anymore. I really like this doctor so if anybody has and info on where she is now please post.

January 26th, 2011
I am generally satisfied with Dr. McCusker. She's always been kind and caring with me, and she'll answer questions frankly and in such a way that I don't feel embarrassed. I usually have to wait a long time in the waiting room, which is often packed. And the appointments often seem rushed for routine procedures and exams. But I'm comfortable with Dr. McCusker, so it works for me.

May 15th, 2009
Wasn't impressed
I actually didn't have a great experience with this office. I was wrongly diagnosed, told I had a STD, but they wanted to test first, and I cried my eyes out, test came back negative. They never acted like they really cared. Wait time is horrible. Wouldn't recommend. I only met Dr. McCusker once, and I went there through my first two trimesters of pregnancy. She was suppose to be my doctor, but I never saw her.