A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle McDade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle McDade, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDade
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle McDade, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDade graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McDade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle C McDade MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. McDade practice?
- Dr. Michelle McDade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle McDade practices Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians.