A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Mears is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Mears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mears graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Linda Mears MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Mears practice?
- Dr. Michelle Mears has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Mears practices Family Medicine near North Plains, OR.
See North Plains Family Physicians.