Dr. Michelle Melany MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Los Angeles, CA

April 27th, 2017
I came from out of town to have Dr. Melany do a biopsy on me.
She was extremely thorough and kind. She told me she thought my mass was benign and didn't need a biopsy. She read my body language and then asked me she if I would be more comfortable just having the biopsy and I said yes. She did the biopsy and she was 100% correct. It was benign. I had a prior biopsy and hers was so much more professional, quick and easy on me. she is confident but not cocky. I fold her I would come back.

January 11th, 2017
Superb
Dr. Melany took outstanding care of me. She is compassionate, articulate, very experienced, and truly cares that her patients understand their health and the reasons for her diagnoses and recommendations. I always feel reassured and well-educated about my situation after I speak with her. She is an outstanding physician and is truly dedicated to her work.

December 31st, 2016
referred by Dr. Sacks
referred by Dr. Sacks who actually competes withe Dr. M for business and she still referred her. Dr. M was thorough, treated me and almost as important her staff with respect. My doctor refers her all the time to her patients because she is that good. Only complaint, she has a long waiting list and hard to get an appointment

October 7th, 2013
Do NOT trust Dr. Melany
She is absolutely arrogant, irresponsible and CARELESS! Do NOT go to her or trust her. If you do PLEASE get a second opinion before listening to what she says. She is NOT THOROUGH AT ALL and will send you for tests that you do not need because she does not thoroughly read all of your reports before sending you off to get scans etc. I am shocked that she is as highly regarded especially at a place like Cedars Sinai.

May 10th, 2009
SHe is one of the best for diagnosing and treating my thyroid cancer. she was recommended by my surgeon to do the biopsy and check me for lymph nodes. she is really noce and caring.