Overall Review

2.8

May 14th, 2016
Finding another physician
Number 1 I have never ever seen dr mendez. 2.poor bedside manner from all the doctors I did see 3 not very concerned and not helpful with my health issues 4.just a few minutes of their time and off to the next.the only reason I gave this office 2 stars is because of Nicole arnp she left and I should have left along with her Time and off to the next for another Buck 5.

December 23rd, 2015
Do not recommend
I would not recommend anyone come to this office for three reasons: 1) poor communication, 2) unorganized staff, and 3) pressure tactics. Total waiting/poor service time: 3.5 hours Early this morning, my mom was referred to this office by our local CVS walk-in clinic to get a physical exam and blood work done. Upon arrival, she was given the physical exam and asked to take a urine sample. From there, they gave her an EKG and told her they would be back with the results as well as the blood work test. Hours later, my mom still had not been told as to why they wanted her to have an EKG, nor given the results for the EKG or the urine sample, nor setup for blood work (the original reason why we were there). Unorganized staff / poor communication 1) a nurse being confused about what blood work tests were requested by the doctor and whether we needed to go to a lab to get special tests done 2) my mom asking if at the least the standard blood work could be done (since we had waited for so long) 3) us repeatedly asking for the EKG and urine results (which the nurse was shocked no one had told us) 4) us being ushered into a small room without an explanation as to why (my mom got very nervous because of this) 5) a cardiologist (entering our room unannounced with the nurse practitioner and) telling my mom has nothing to be worried about, but should, on her way out, get a sonogram scheduled for next week 6) us asking again the nurse practitioner for the urine sample results, an ETA on the blood work results, and an ETA on another culture they did (we got different answers from each person we asked) 7) us trying to pay our bill and schedule the sonogram, resulting in confusion at the front desk because the nurse practitioner had not completed our paper work (the front desk made her come back to confirm this) and didn't tell the front desk what was going on 8) us deciding we don't want to receive healthcare from this office and asking for a referral form so we could see another cardiologist of our choice 9) the receptionist quizzing us on the name of our other cardiologist and telling us that the nurse practitioner is "new" and that we can't schedule the sonogram here (by then we were furious), which we told her that's not what they told us in the back Pressure tactics 10) the front desk asking us to go back to another small room to speak to the nurse practitioner about "something" 11) the nurse practitioner showing up and literally saying "why don't you want to see our cardiologist? was it because you waited for so long?" 12) us explaining that we had a personal friend who is a cardiologist and that we wanted to speak with him first 13) the nurse practitioner telling us that we now can see her cardiologist TODAY (before we were told before we could only get squeezed in next week) and that we wouldn't be able to get into our cardiologist until 3-4 weeks out 14) me asking the nurse practitioner to confirm that we had rights to access my mom's EKG results whether we saw their "special" cardiologist or not (she shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head...literally trying to make me feel like that would be difficult!) ....In my 30 years on this planet, I've seriously never seen an office treat a patient like this, let alone try to pressure someone to use their healthcare provider with such aggressive tactics. I feel awful that my mom had to go through something like this, and I hope to heck that this review saves others from having their family members go through something like this too.

September 18th, 2015
Also firing this Doctor
Done. Dr Mendez was very rude and disrespectful. Finding another doctor

August 26th, 2015
Fired Dr Mendez today.
I was pleased with Dr Mendez up until today. She always runs late, but I didn't really mind since she seemed to listen to all my concerns when it was my turn. However, today, I saw a side of her I was shocked to see. I told her about something that happened, and would have been receptive to a lecture, but instead she said she didn't want to hear about it and walked out on me. After I sat there an hour waiting on her! I was shocked and devasted. I don't care how much she charges per hour, her time is no more valuable than mine, and I did not deserve to be treated with such disrespect. Looking for another Dr.

May 11th, 2015
Nasty attitude. Never going back.