A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mifflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Mifflin, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mifflin
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mifflin graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mifflin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle D Mifflin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Mifflin practice?
- Dr. Michelle Mifflin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Mifflin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors and Glendale Internists.