3.0

Terrible office staff wait times in office and referral insane show details Terrible office staff wait times in office and referral insane
Dec 16th, 2013

I am so glad that I do not ever have to see this provider again. Office staff have no idea what they are doing. 2 months to process a referral as an asap and they blamed the insurance. Coded everything wrong and $$$ out of pocket for routine tests because someone doesn't know their job! Doctor is careless and insensitive... Stay away

Terrible follow through, terrible office show details Terrible follow through, terrible office
Nov 8th, 2013

Dr. Mifflin is very knowledgable, her nurse is the kindest person in the office. However, referrals, test results, and follow ups are rarely given. If you have something seriously wrong with you this office cannot do the job. Ive wasted weeks and months trying to get in to see doctor mifflin, only to wait weeks for my referrals to be put in. My test results are never posted, and I cannot say how many times I have had to drive over to pick up an order/referral. Seriously if you are battling for your life, find a better office!! Mifflin is well overbooked and her staff doesn't care. After calling and begging for an appointment because I was bleeding from my bum, they made me wait a month, at which time referrals were to be put through and those arrived nearly 3 weeks thereafter. All I can say is I had to take those results to another doctor where I don't have to wait weeks for treatment. Its really sad.

Office staff is the worst show details Office staff is the worst
Oct 23rd, 2013

Scheduling an appointment is possible if you want to wait a month. Once you have your appointment you will be expected to wait up to three hours and that is not a joke. Receptionist is the gatekeeper from you know where. referrals are rarely followed up on and the Doc and her nurse are over booked and over worked.

Sep 20th, 2013

Was very curt, cut to the point of my diagnosis. However was first misdiagnosed, then when issue was reinvestigated months later I was told via phone I had cancer. I was left to build my own cancer team, follow up on referrals and was left to my own devises. Dr. Mifflin is a good doctor but frankly over booked and understaffed. As a side note the office staff are the most uncaring, dismissive people I have ever encountered. Office phone girl /receptionist is rude, and belittling. I have watched her time and again be hurtful and demeaning to elderly patients. As to my personal experience, no matter what I have called for or left a message about, she has never passed the message on even if it was urgent. For these reasons I have looked for another doctor.

Mt Doctor show details Mt Doctor
by Tommie Hannon on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Mifflin is wonderful!