A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Milner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Milner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee Milner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Milner practice?
- Dr. Michelle Milner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Milner practices Family Medicine near Andrews Afb, MD.