A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Milner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee Milner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Milner practice?
- Dr. Michelle Milner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Milner practices Family Medicine near Andrews Afb, MD.