A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mizrachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Mizrachi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mizrachi
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Mizrachi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizrachi graduated from Univ Central Del Caribe, Escuela De Med, Cayey.
Dr. Mizrachi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Maria Mizrachi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Mizrachi practice?
- Dr. Michelle Mizrachi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Mizrachi practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.