A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mizrachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Mizrachi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mizrachi
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizrachi graduated from Univ Central Del Caribe, Escuela De Med, Cayey.
Dr. Mizrachi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Maria Mizrachi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Mizrachi practice?
- Dr. Michelle Mizrachi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Mizrachi practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.