A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Moate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moate
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Moate, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moate graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Moate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Moate MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Moate practice?
- Dr. Michelle Moate has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Moate practices Diagnostic Radiology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.