A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Moate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moate
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Moate, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moate graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Moate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Moate MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Moate practice?
- Dr. Michelle Moate has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Moate practices Diagnostic Radiology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.