A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Montpetit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Montpetit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montpetit
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Montpetit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Montpetit, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montpetit graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Montpetit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle C Montpetit MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Montpetit practice?
- Dr. Michelle Montpetit has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Montpetit practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Internists, Geneva Cardiologists, and Geneva Nuclear Medicine Physicians.