Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Montpetit
Dr. Michelle Montpetit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, IL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Montpetit is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Loyola University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Montpetit has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Michelle Montpetit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.
Dr. Omeed Zardkoohi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Nadia Khan
Geneva, IL 0 mi15
Dr. Brian Poustinchian
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0 mi