Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
I'm 68 years old, so I've had many dermatologists through out my lifetime. By far , Dr. Michelle Moraes is the best of the best. I never feel rushed. She will give me all the time I need to answer my questions. She also will never do any unnecessary procedures like many other doctors for obvious reasons . Her honesty and integrity are much appreciated. I would recommend her to my children and grandchildren if they lived close by.

May 1st, 2016
Unfortunately, there are times when things happen to slow down the doctor. I take along a good book & plan on these events. I understand that not everyone can do this as they have planned their day or have a job & may get upset.

October 26th, 2015
Short wait time, good exam, good info provided.

October 11th, 2015
Dr. Moraes is an expert at finding precancerous skin conditions.
Dr. Michelle Moraes has been great about finding all of the moles on me that are pre-cancerous and every time I go to an independent surgeon to get the mole off, he confirms that Dr. Moraes was correct - it was precancerous. I am so grateful that she has such a keen eye and has saved me multiple times. Living in South Florida, I have known many people that have had melanoma and some friends have died from it. I do not take any chances and neither does Dr. Moraes. Dr. Moraes is a great doctor! She keeps your skin in great shape. I will continue to see her as long as she is practicing medicine.

July 11th, 2015
She is very professional, goes directly to the point . She will never try to push products like other Dermatologists in Boca Raton

April 27th, 2015
took my teenage daughter in with acne and now her skin is perfect - she looks like a model! Dr Moraes is wonderful - office location beautiful. I once left a message for the Doctors assistant - and it as returned within 30 minutes! Dr Moraes and the office staff treated my daughter with delicate kindness. We are so grateful for Dr Moraes's expertise! My daughter is so happy

December 18th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Michele Moraes
Dr. Michele Moraes is one of the best physician's I have ever interacted with and I come from a family with multiple generations of healthcare professionals. Dr. Moraes informed me of the different directions I could go while making a critical decision and answered each of my questions in a caring manner. I highly recommend her to anyone because she is an excellent clinician and a kind human being.

June 11th, 2014
WOREST EXPERIENCE EVER
I was just refused treatment after scheduling an appointment, showing up on time for today’s appointment, staff confirming I was a patient, filing out all the necessary paperwork for today’s appointment, writing a check for the co-pay, and providing insurance and driver’s license information. STAY AWAY. REALLY. STAY AWAY.

November 7th, 2013
I only have one word to describe my experience. Pathetic

September 30th, 2013
Good experience
Very personable and knowlegeable. First time I actually enjoyed a doctor's visit,

May 30th, 2013
Inspires trust
I've had 40 years of skin issues so I've seen my share of dermatologists. Dr. Moraes came highly recommended and lived up to the opinion offered by a number of my friends. She is thorough yet warm and personable inspiring trust. She took the time to address my concerns, and if that willingness to take a few extra minutes with a patient leads to a bit of a wait for me...so be it. I'm surprised to notice in reviews that what's on the TV in the waiting room has any bearing on a patient's review of a doctor.

February 16th, 2012
Best dermatologist ever.
I was given Dr. Moraes' name by several nurses at a nearby hospital and was told she was the dermatologist most of the local doctors and nurses used. I did wait a long time but no longer than I have at other dermatologist offices. The doctor was wonderful and gave me the most thorough exam I have ever had. She did not try to sell me some unnecessary proceedures or products- in fact she was able to save me money by changing a few of my medications around. I have been back several times and have always had a good experience. I have never had to see a physicians assistant or nurse practitioner in her office like I have in other offices. My only complaint is that they sometimes have Fox News on the TV in the waiting room but that may be the staffs decision since the doctor seems pretty rational.