Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Moreschi
Dr. Michelle Moreschi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Moreschi is affiliated with North Philadelphia Health System Continuing Care Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Moreschi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michelle Moreschi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Nicole Alexander
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Mohammad Sayeed
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Mae Caleb
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi38