Overall Review

no change

February 28th, 2013
Searched a long time for the perfect doctor for myself....Dr. Morris is it!
I have been a patient of Flowers Family Practice for many years. When my primary doctor left the practice, she recommended I continue at the practice and see Dr. Morris. She thought we would work well together. She couldn't have been more correct!!! Dr. Morris has been my doctor for a few years now, and she is wonderful. I never feel rushed during our appointments. She knows me, my medical history, my meds, my "moods"...she remembers little things that aren't written in my chart. Dr. Morris knows my family and the history surrounding my family. She knows me so well, that just by looking at me she can tell if something is up. She really listens and has me be a part of decisions in my care (I see her 4-6 times per year for an ongoing condition.). She doesn't lecture me non-stop about my bad habits or weight. Dr. Morris encourages you to change your habits/lifestyle so you can become healthier and supports you regardless. I always feel like she actually cares about me. I am not just a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Morris. There is no better physician out there in my opinion.

May 27th, 2012
Special Doctor
Dr. Morris is an awesome doctor. She is very caring and understanding with special needs. We love her! A doctor like her is hard to find.

February 18th, 2011
WONDERFUL
I TRAVEL OVER AN HOUR TO SEE HER AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF HOW GREAT SHE TREATS OTHER MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY SHE IS VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND SPEAKS TO YOU AND NOT ABOVE YOU

January 26th, 2011
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.MORRIS FOR MOST OF HER CAREER. SHE WAS WONDERFUL CARING,KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE BEGINNING AND IS EVEN MORE TODAY, I TRUST THAT NO MATTER IF MY PAIN IS PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL I CAN COUNT ON HER, AND I RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

September 23rd, 2009
Always friendly and professional
There is a certain comfort in being able to have your physician know your medical history, medications and not feeling like a rushed number in their office. Michelle never makes me feel like I am rushing her.Good physician.

July 29th, 2009
I cannot say enough about Dr. Morris!! She is fabulous!! She not only is my Doctor, but she is my 2 year old son's Doctor as well. She also will provide OB care if you are one of her ESTABLISHED patients!! Her RN Pam is wonderful as well. You can't find a better Doctor anywhere!! :-)