A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Fontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontaine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fontaine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontaine graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee Fontaine MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Fontaine practice?
- Dr. Michelle Fontaine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Fontaine practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fort Gordon, GA.