A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Mueller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle T. Mueller practice?
Dr. Michelle Mueller practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Mueller, Dr. Michaela Mueller, Dr. Michele Mueller, Dr. Mikki Mueller