A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Mueller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Tower Mueller MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle T. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Michelle Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Mueller practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.