A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Mueller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle T. Mueller practice?
Dr. Michelle Mueller practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons, Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons, and Salt Lake City Pediatricians.