A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Munoz is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Munoz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Munoz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Munoz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Munoz practice?
- Dr. Michelle Munoz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Munoz practices Ophthalmology near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA and Miami, FL.
See Woodland Hills Ophthalmologists.