A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Munoz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munoz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Munoz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Munoz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Munoz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Munoz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Munoz practice?
- Dr. Michelle Munoz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Munoz practices Ophthalmology near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Woodland Hills Ophthalmologists.