A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Murday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Murday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Murday, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murday graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle E Murday MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Murday practice?
- Dr. Michelle Murday has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Murday practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.