Learn more about Dr. Michelle Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Johnson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Nadine Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Michelle Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Johnson practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.