Learn more about Dr. Michelle Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Johnson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Nadine Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Michelle Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Johnson practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.