A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Johnson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Johnson practice?
Dr. Michelle Johnson practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Laurelton, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.