Learn more about Dr. Michelle O'Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle O'Shea, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Shea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle O'Shea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Shea has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle O'Shea MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle O'Shea practice?
- Dr. Michelle O'Shea has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michelle O'Shea practices Surgery near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Sparta Surgeons.