A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle O'Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle O'Shea, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle O'Shea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Shea has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle O'Shea MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle O'Shea practice?
- Dr. Michelle O'Shea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle O'Shea practices Surgery near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Sparta Surgeons.