A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Klismith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Klismith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klismith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Klismith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klismith graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klismith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle M Klismith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Klismith practice?
- Dr. Michelle Klismith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Klismith practices Family Medicine near Monument, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Enid, OK.
See Monument Family Physicians.