A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Oliveira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Oliveira, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveira graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Oliveira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle M Oliveira MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Oliveira practice?
- Dr. Michelle Oliveira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Oliveira practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Dublin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.