A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Opsahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Opsahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opsahl
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Opsahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Opsahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Opsahl graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Opsahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Tochtrop Opsahl MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle T. Opsahl practice?
- Dr. Michelle Opsahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Opsahl practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.