A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Opsahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Opsahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Opsahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Opsahl graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Opsahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Tochtrop Opsahl MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle T. Opsahl practice?
- Dr. Michelle Opsahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Opsahl practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.