A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Opsahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Opsahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opsahl
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Opsahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Opsahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Opsahl graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Opsahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Tochtrop Opsahl MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle T. Opsahl practice?
- Dr. Michelle Opsahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Opsahl practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.