Dr. Michelle Paczosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Paczosa?

January 21st, 2017

I've recommended Dr. P to many people and will continue to do so!

Dr. Paczosa has been my physician for many years. I always feel heard and thoroughly cared for and her follow through has always been prompt and helpful.

January 13th, 2016

I love my doctor! She is smart, kind and efficient. Highly recommend her!

July 29th, 2015

Very poor bedside manner. At one point she almost seemed mad at me because I was still having symptoms. She made me feel nervous and upset.

June 24th, 2015

Worst GP I've ever seen

This is easily the worst GP I've ever seen. She's basically always in a hurry. She usually comes in over an hour late, walks past you as you go to shake her hand, tries to get the quick and dirty of what's wrong, looks at you, writes a quick note, leaves, and sends in a nurse to talk to you. Patients don't seem to be people to her, they're just another paycheck. On top of it all, she refuses to tell her results over the phone, forcing you to come in (and pay again) to hear her speak to you for 2 minutes. Such a waste of time, just for her to make a quick buck. Furthermore, rather than having doctors in house who can interpret results, she sends your X-rays, scans, etc to another doctor to interpret them, and you can expect a bill from him too. I've worked in hospitals all my life and this is a first for me. Worst of all, however, she's clueless. I came to her because I was bleeding from my naval. After an ultrasound that showed nothing, she simply said "there's nowhere to go from here, sometimes things like this happen". Yes, sometimes people bleed from their navals for years... I couldn't believe she said that to me with a straight face. For your own sake, please avoid this doctor.

May 1st, 2014

To get a appointment is great. In a timely manner is great. Dr. Paczosa to me does not take enough time with me and does not want to listen to me. Sweep me in and push you out faster then when you come in to see her. Needs to take more time with her patients and hear what they are saying to her and not kick you out the door. I feel she can't take an extra few minutes when you have other question about your health. Dis like her behavior at times like it is meaningless to her what you have going on. I though doctors had better manners then that. what I have experience with Doctor Paczosa has been very unpleasant. Changing doctors at this time.

October 23rd, 2013

Finally!

I was referred to Dr. Paczosa by a friend when we moved into the area. I have been fighting depression for years and my meds are not working any more. Dr. Paczosa took the time to listen to what I had going on, and explained that the medication I was taking did not work after taking it for years, she swapped my meds to another group and I am back on my feet.

June 26th, 2013

Dr. Paczosa is prompt, caring, listens to my concerns and makes sure I understand what the treatment is. I have been seeing her for the past 4 years and highly recommend her.

October 13th, 2012

Very caring! Best doctor I've ever had!

July 15th, 2012

I have been seen by this dr.4 times now and not a one was pleasant she does not spend the needed amount of time with patients(or at least with me she has not made an effort)i am gonna explain my last visit her nurse told me to get there early and she put me in a room so i be seen 1st since i was more an emergency just tell the front desk and they get her well they did not bother telling her so i waited till the time of my app.30-35 min wait i was having trouble breathing,and was very shakey nurse calls for me (she also is not very polite)i head over to her and she's are u gonna be able to walk my legs were a little weak yes i'm just gonna be a lille slow u better just get in the wheel chair.dr. comes in the room no hello right off the bat did u take any drugs what drugs did u take ya your hearts raceing what did you do this does not happen by it self are you depressed u need to be on an antidepressent are you stressed tell about whats happening i proceeded she interrups me i got all of 2 words in ya ya and here you need to take this. I told her this visit was a mistake and is now over and she tells me what did you expect to get when you came in here this is not the E.R.we cant just give you a pill or a shot to make this go away.I guess i didnt expect to be accused of being on drugs and get treated like dirt. I am i 1 prescription and that is for migrains she refuses to refill it for me and has told me to figure out what else works. My advice is to stay away from this dr. her name again is dr.michelle paczosa .

February 22nd, 2012

Dr Paczoza in my opinion is not a good family doctor. She is not good with children and is impatient. I recently took my child in to her and she was very rude and had this look on her face that she didn't want to be there or deal with a sick child. I do not recommend her to anyone.

July 8th, 2011

Always caring, listens to my problems and concerns. Highly recommend Dr. Paczosa

December 29th, 2010