Surgical Specialist

225 Abraham Flexner Way
Ste 700
Louisville, KY 40202
502-562-0303
Locations and availability (8)

2.5

|  Good Dr skills, HORRIBLE people skills  |  show details
by Dave Russell on Dec 27th, 2013

From day one, I have questioned her people skills and now there is no more questioning, I am convinced, they are horrible! From my first appointment with Dr Palozzo to my post surgery follow up appointment, with no exceptions, she has made me feel like I was bothering her by stepping in her office. You can't drag information out of her. My wife is a talker and I am not, so she was convinced I was just not asking enough questions my first couple of visits, so she went with me. No change. She never offered any explanations, no advise, nothing. After surgery, she simply told my wife that it went well, follow up in two weeks. There is no other way around saying it, she is just flat out rude. It is not a matter of me catching her on a bad day, like we all have. She has been very consistent over several appointments. I have another follow up appointment in 4 weeks but my arm would literally have to be following off for me to pay her one more visit! Having said all that, I do not question her Dr skills at all. My incision looks great and so far the recovery looks to be on schedule although the jury is still out on the final verdict.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by VLC on Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Palazzo is a highly skilled breast reconstruction surgeon. She is a breast cancer survivor herself and understands the wants of a woman completely. Very patient, very kind, makes you feel confident and completely informed. I would recommend her to my mother or daughter heaven forbid anything should happen to them. Wouldn't change a thing through this experience. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her nurse, Linda. When I call for an appointment, I can usually get in that day. The ease of this office and staff goes beyond measure.

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Don't by any means use this doctor if you have breast cancer. the staff starts of friendly but they do not stay that way Dr. Plazzo has left me hanging when I need more surgery. had the nerve to tell me to lose 30 pounds then come back and see her when all my other doctors are like my weight gain is a good thing cuz I don't have cancer anymore. Bottom line is I had to find a new plastic surgeon to correct where she messed up she is not a good doctor she does not have good bedside manner and her little sidekick Linda is even worse.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I have used this doctor for multiple issues and have found that she goes above and beyond. She is pleasant and informed. The staff respect her and seemed happy to work with her.

|  Beautiful work with Radiesse  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Palazzo and nurse Linda are a great team. Dr. Palazzo was very focused and did a beautiful job. Linda made the whole experience much more comfortable. I highly recommend seeing them if you are interested in this procedure

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I made an appointment with Kleinert and Kutz because they are supposed to be the best when it comes to hand injuries. Unfortunately, I had the displeasure of being scheduled to see Dr. Palazzo. Her bedside manner is horrible. I felt as if I was on trial because every time I would answer a question, I was told to "prove it". I had a 2nd visit and still don't have any answers as to why I am having the problems I am having. This has totally changed my opinion on Kleinert and Kutz. I will not recommend them and I will share this horrible experience with family and friends so that their time and money is not wasted, as well as their off day, like mine!!!