A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Parker MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Parker practice?
- Dr. Michelle Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Parker practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.