Dr. Michelle Pearl-Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Pearl-Davis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Pearl-Davis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2017

Horrible doctor

Seen in the ER. No bedside manner. She actually misdiagnosed me even though I told her what I thought I had! Guess what? I turned out to be right! The clinic I had an appointment with the following day told me not to come because after reading her notes they could not help me. I told them I thought she was wrong and they let me keep my appointment. It turned out she was wrong and I had a condition for which I will need surgery and only would have continued to worsen! Not only her diagnoses we're wrong but so was her advise on how to treat it. It was not life threatening but very much life altering. I would have continued to suffer much longer than I already had if I had not been an advocate for my own health. Please don't just listen to what these foolish ER doctors say. Listen to your instincts! All they know how to do is order tests and get you out the door. Usually the wrong tests. I am an RN and probably know more than she does anyway. She will eventually harm someone I believe. She didn't even do a full exam on me. (Did not use her stethoscope once!). What an awful provider. She needs to learn how to listen to patients and use her critical thinking skills. The sound of hooves are not always horses but sometimes they are. I don't know why I even went back to this hospital ( Good Samaritan). They misdiagnosed me with a headache about 5 years ago which was actually a tumor! Thank God I pursued it further myself. After chemo and radiation I am cured of cancer. I guess I didn't think that everyone at this hospital was inept. Be aware of who cares for you. The nurse at this hospital was Rochele and her bedside manner was no better. She barely looked at me. It took 15 minutes to answer my call light. Horrible care!!'n

September 15th, 2011

My mom was seen by Dr. Pearl-Davis yesterday in the ER for a kidney stone. In all the many times I have been to Maimonidies Hospital's ER, I have never been more satisfied with the service provided by this doctor. She is calm, kind and informative. She is a great doctor and I wish her much success in the future.

June 9th, 2017